Monday, June 18, 2012

The luckiest girl in the world.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world.  It's true.  I have the most amazing husband in the entire world.  Sorry ladies!  The best guy in the whole world is taken!  Haha, but really, on what we know as the worst days of our lives, I saw how truly wonderful my hubby is.
I know I already touched on that day that what we consider the worst day of our lives but I forgot one of the most important details.
So, we found out that our daughter was no longer with us, but with our Heavenly Father.  Brian and I were devastated and it seemed as if our world was crashing down.  Our ultrasound technician and doctor were amazing with us.  They were extremely supportive and did everything possible to help ease our pain.  Our lovely technician was as far along as I was.  If I remember right, She was due 3 days before me.  When we finally finished up the ultrasound, we turned to leave and as I walked out the door, I heard my husband say, "Thank you.  I hope everything goes well for you and your pregnancy."  At the time, my head was elsewhere and didn't think one bit about it.  But, later on, the memory of my husband stating that one simple thing popped into my head.  It brought tears to my eyes.  He had just LOST his baby girl and his world was crashing in and yet he turned around and made sure to wish her that everything went safely for her.  I mean, seriously.  This speaks volumes to me.  I'm still dumbfounded at the thought.  I know that when the time comes for us to have more little ones, he will not disappoint.  He has such a caring heart and ever since I told him that he was going to be a daddy, he has definitely had a heart for kiddos.  I love this man with all my heart and I enjoy sharing with you all how I know that he truly is such a wonderful and Godly man.

No comments:

Post a Comment