Over the weekend, Brian and I went to his parents house to visit since we haven't seen them in a while. Have I mentioned we have the best parents? Our weekends consist of going to either my parents, his parents, or some family function. Family is everything to us so we love spending time together. Since we had just spent the previous weekend with my family on vacation, we decided to go see my hubby's family this weekend.
After catching up with each other, a delicious dinner, and shared vacation pictures, we decided we should head home. His parents walked us out to our car where we visited some more and as we were about to leave, I looked down to see a little bug crawling on the ground in between Brian and I. At closer glance, yep you guessed it... A ladybug! Sent from heaven to remind us that our lily bug will always be with us. I leaned down and let it crawl into my hand and showed everyone.
Just the night before, Brian and I both were feeling a bit down and we prayed that God would stay with us and keep sending us strength and signs that our baby girl is safe and happy. We got just that the next day standing in the front yard of my in laws' house. We let it go back in the grass and headed home with happy hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment