Monday, October 29, 2012

Dads hurt too

Today, while scrolling through facebook, I came across this picture.  This poem definitely hit close to home and reminded me of how thankful I am to have such a wonderfully supportive husband.

 I cannot stress how much Brian has supported me and taken care of me.  Of course we loved each other and had a wonderful marriage before, but from the second we found out that our worst fears had came true, Brian has been by my side and hasn't left me since.  He stuck with me through my whole hospital experience, recovery, funeral, and all of my break downs.  If ever I showed any sign of needing some support, he was (and still is) right there without even being asked.  Sometimes, I forget that he hurts too.  When I read this poem, I knew I definitely wanted to share it to bring some light to my better half, and how wonderful he is :)





No comments:

Post a Comment