Thursday, September 6, 2012

Short update

Well, I'm about a month into school and nearly five months out from having Lillian.  I can't believe how fast this last month has gone by and I'm so extremely grateful for time to be passing so much quicker.  I know that having this job has helped tremendously.  Time seems to go by quicker when you have a purpose.  I know I didn't want to just bide my time for a year, I want to enjoy the extra year plus some that Brian and I have as a couple.  As much as I would love to fast forward through time, I know that I will never be able to get this time back and I don't want to look back and regret not making the most of it.  Not to mention, they haven't invented time travel yet.  So, I suppose we'll have to make do ;)
I think we've made so much progress after looking back on the months.  We are still healing and hurting, but mostly healing.  I love my little girl so much and wouldn't trade her for anything, even if I could do it all over again.  I would rather have her for 8 short months than not at all.  I would rather have to endure this excruciating pain of loss than to not have known the perfect little girl that I carried for the time we had together.  I love her immensely and even though this has been the worst experience of my life, I'd do it again. I love you Lillian Denae.  Keep sending me ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment