This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Lillian. When I was 34 weeks pregnant in April 2012, she unexpectedly passed away. Her life was short but she will forever live in our hearts. Her story is still being written.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Lately I've been thinking of Lillian more. I'm not exactly sure what's sparking it but I've been missing her especially when I look at Evan. I watch him smile, learn, play, and grow and I know that I will never get to watch my little girl do any of these things. I am so in love with this little boy who babbles and coos and calls me "dada" all day long (no matter how many times I say, "No, I'm mama"). However, my heart still knows that this sweet, precious little being is only half of my heart. My sweet angel may be with us in spirit and I know she knows her mama, but I don't know her. This is a fact I have to accept on a daily basis. Every milestone and every giggle holds a silent grief in my heart for the loss of those experiences with our girl. I can't get enough of this little guy and I know his sister is watching over him. I thank God for the time we had with both of our children and pray that Lillian keeps sending us her ladybugs. Thanks for the support and please say a quick prayer for healing and reassurance for our family. Thank you, friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment